Apply to become a Full Member
Thank you for considering becoming a Full Member of the Australian Peacekeeper and Peacemaker Veterans’ Association Ltd.
Being a Full Member comes with incredible benefits such us
- being part of the fastest growing ex-service organisation in Australia,
- having the opportunity to proactively work with the Department of Veterans’ Affairs and other department to assist in improving conditions for veterans and their families,
- becoming a volunteer in the Association,
- receiving The Australian Peacekeeper Magazine quarterly in either hard or soft copy,
- access to exclusive member-only areas of our website such as our photographic archives, and
- receiving immediate notifications on issues that affect veterans instead of waiting until the next newsletter.
But the perks don’t stop there. As a Full Member, you will also have the opportunity to upload any stories or articles you’ve written for The Australian Peacekeeper Magazine, allowing you to share your experiences and knowledge with the rest of the community. Get ready to be part of an exclusive group that empowers Australian veterans and their families as well as the wider Australian community.
In order to apply for a Full Membership, you:
- must be 18 years old or,
- have served or are currently serving in the Australian Defence Force, and
- are serving or served in the following as peacekeepers or peacemakers; the Australian Federal Police, state and territory police forces, the broader emergency services community, public servants, or non-government organisations.